Questo è qualcosa di assolutamente inedito: i personaggi della serie televisiva Britannica della BBC “Holby City” si occupano del loro primo caso di Sindrome da Ipersensibilità Elettromagnetica!
L’episodio in questione è andato in onda il 2 agosto 2016.
– presentando la EHS come qualcosa di reale (e non psicologico) che deve essere preso sul serio,
– evidenziando che la radiazione in RF/Microonde ha effetti biologici,
– dimostrando come identificare la EHS attraverso la eliminazione della esposizione al WiFi,
– sottolineando che i malati di EHS hanno bisogno di ricevere cure mediche in ambienti privi di inquinamento da segnali WiFi.
Ci auguriamo che questa copertura mediatica sensibilizzi l’opinione pubblica, e susciti l’interesse e la discussione sul problema.
This is groundbreaking stuff: the characters of British BBC hospital drama “Holby City” deal with their first case of EHS!
The episode was broadcast on 2nd August 2016.
Although in real life people with EHS are forced to self-diagnose the disease because doctors are not yet trained to recognise it, this TV soap provides some important messages by:
– presenting EHS as something real (not psychological) that needs to be taken seriously,
– underlining that RF/Microwave radiation has got biological effects,
– demonstrating how to identify EHS by removing the WiFi exposure,
– pointing out that EHS people need to have medical treatment in WiFi-free areas.
We hope that this media coverage will raise public awareness, and it will spark interest and discussion about the issue.
http://bit.ly/2aoDizC – The BBC, writers and actors, put a health issue in the public eye that has been swept under the carpet for way too long. The suffering of those with Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity was displayed and thereby making viewers aware that even when test show a person is perfectly healthy, life changing symptoms can be experienced.
Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS) is a situation where people can react in small or large measures to small exposure to EMF radiation produced by sources like:
– Electrical wiring
– Mobile phone towers
– Wireless devices and cell phones
– Airport navigation systems
– microwave ovens
– smart meters
and much more.
Watch this episode’s content about electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) and read our review on our website.
Thank you BBC for having the back bone to put on something controversial. It will help those silently suffering to recognize their symptoms and seek help.